Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Free childcare services hours: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Lunch and morning snack are included
The uOttawa Gee-Gees offer specialized soccer camp for players of all levels, boys and girls ages 8 to 16, and is taught by current and former Gee-Gees players and coaches. Skill development and groups are organized by age and ability. Training focuses on individual and technical skills as well as on team and tactical concepts.
- Final-day four-on-four tournament and game against the camp staff
- Daily training and small-sided games on the Gee-Gees Field Turf home field
- Low players-to-coach ratio
- Individual field and goalkeeper positional training
- Skill development for all ages and ability levels
- Daily themes such as one-on-one attacking and defending, passing, shooting, and group play
- Swim times at the Montpetit Olympic size pool
See also the specialized striker and goalkeeper camp!