Ultimate Frisbee is a competitive, fun, fast-paced sport! It combines running, catching and throwing a disc, and a lot of strategy!
The men's and women's teams have had many successful seasons and are looking forward to another one! Our teams practice year-round and participate in multiple tournaments throughout the year. This year, the women’s team will be looking forward to defending their title as national champions!
Both the men’s and women’s teams are looking for new recruits: coachable and committed athletes wanting to learn and gain some new, great experiences. We look forward to a season of teamwork, challenging games and continuously improving our performance.
Tentative Tournament Schedule for 2014-2015
- Steeltown Classic, September 26-27, 2015 (Hamilton, Ontario)
- Canadian Eastern University Ultimate Championships, October 3-4, 2015 (Kingston, Ontario)
- Canadian University Ultimate Championships, October 16-18, 2015 (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Canadian Eastern University Indoor Series (2-3 tournaments in Ontario and Quebec during Winter)
- Awaken 2016, late March (location TBD)
- USA Conference Championships, early April (location TBD)
- USA Regionals, late April (location TBD)
Please note that the 2015-2016 schedule is subject to change. Captains may add or replace tournaments after consulting with the team.
Tuesday, September 8, 8:30-11:00AM (Sports Complex)
Thursday, September 10, 8:30-11:00AM (Sports Complex)
Given the busy nature of the first week of class, late try-outs could take place if you get in touch with the captains.
Tuesdays 8:30-11:00AM (Sports Complex)
Thursdays 8:30-11:00AM (Sports Complex)
Late afternoon/early evening practices on weekdays and weekend practices to be added based on players’ availability
Two weekly indoor practices, times and locations TBD
Attendance is subject to athlete's school schedule.
Coach : Alex Bush
Captains : Sebastien Labrecque, Travis Davidson, Alex Lemieux