Due to the new restrictions announced by the Ontario government on April 1, 2021, our sports facilities will be closed until further notice as of April 3, 2021. This closure includes all recreational facilities in Montpetit Hall (fitness centre, gyms, dance studios, pool), the Minto Sports Complex (access to the medical clinic currently remains available) and the Lees Dome. The programming that was previously scheduled in these facilities will also be suspended.
We recognize this is disappointing and hope to welcome you back into our facilities once conditions allow. In the meantime, our team will continue to offer alternatives to help you stay active. Watch our fitness videos and/or join our live fitness classes.
- Three gymnasiums
- 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool
- Fitness Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room
- Dance studio
Minto Sports Complex
- Two ice rinks
- One outdoor multi-sports field (FIFA 2-Star certification)
- One Health and Lifestyle Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Two International size Squash Courts
- One multisports room
- One multisport year-round field covered with a synthetic surface and covered by a dome during the winter months.
- One gymnasium with a Taraflex synthetic surface, ideal for volleyball and soccer.