The University of Ottawa sports services is proud to offer to their community of students and to its collectivity the occasion to take advantage of their high quality installations. Sports services installations will please each in everyone with its three gymnasiums, its 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool, its fitness centre, its Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room, its three American size squash court, its dance studio and its saunas.
Located downtown Ottawa, the sports installations of the University of Ottawa are close to everything and offer all the necessary resources to conserve an active lifestyle.
- Three gymnasiums
- 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room
- Dance studio
Minto Sports Complex
- Two ice rinks
- One outdoor multi-sports field (FIFA 2-Star certification)
- One Health and Lifestyle Centre
- Two International size Squash Courts
- One multisports room
- One multisport year-round field covered with a synthetic surface and covered by a dome during the winter months.
- One gymnasium with a Taraflex synthetic surface, ideal for volleyball and soccer.