We are excited to be re-opening many of our facilities as of February 22nd and we have implemented a number of new procedures in order to ensure the safety of all users. Please be sure to read all procedures before visiting our facilities. We will also continue to offer virtual programming and you can find out everything campus rec has to offer here. The pool will be re-opened to students and employees, all other sports facilities will continue to be available to students only until further notice as we have reduced capacity to ensure physical distancing.
The University of Ottawa sports services is proud to offer to their community of students and to its collectivity the occasion to take advantage of their high quality installations. Sports services installations will please each in everyone with its three gymnasiums, its 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool, its fitness centre, its Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room, its three American size squash court, its dance studio and its saunas.
Located downtown Ottawa, the sports installations of the University of Ottawa are close to everything and offer all the necessary resources to conserve an active lifestyle.
- Three gymnasiums
- 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool
- Fitness Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room
- Dance studio
Minto Sports Complex
- Two ice rinks
- One outdoor multi-sports field (FIFA 2-Star certification)
- One Health and Lifestyle Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Two International size Squash Courts
- One multisports room
- One multisport year-round field covered with a synthetic surface and covered by a dome during the winter months.
- One gymnasium with a Taraflex synthetic surface, ideal for volleyball and soccer.