Step by Step Camps Registration Procedures
If you need any help during the registration process, do not hesitate to contact the Camps Administration at 613-562-5800, extension 4477.
Go to the Gee-Gee Registration website.
Click on the “Login” button located at the top right hand corner of the webpage. Login or request your login credentials or create a new account depending on your status.
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN ACCOUNT, PLEASE USE THE "FORGOT PASSWORD" OPTION. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Verify your account information by clicking on the “My Account” tab on the top right corner of the page to ensure accuracy of contact information and in the event that a refund needs to be issued.
The University is committed to maintaining and protecting the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information. Only authorized employees whose official duties so require are allowed to use, modify, or disclose your information. We keep your information only for as long as required by law or to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected. When your personal information is no longer required, we take the precautions required to eliminate it.
To change your Login ID click on “Change Login ID” located at the bottom middle of the page. To change your password, click on “Change Account Pin” located at the middle left of the page.
In order to register your child(ren) in camp(s), you must first add him/her to your account by clicking on the “Create New Registrant” function located at the bottom middle of the page. Fill in the required fields and then click “Save Changes”.
Select the “Programs” tab towards the top left of the page.
Select “Camps” from the left side bar.
Select the desired camp(s) from the subcategories.
Click “Show Courses” to view the courses offered in the selected sports.
Click “View Details” to view course descriptions, course availability, and additional information regarding the chosen course.
Click the “Add” or “Waitlist” button to add desired courses to your cart or to be put on the waitlist, respectively.
Select the child you wish to register from the drop down menu located at the top left of the window.
Once you have added all the desired items to your cart, click the “Go to Checkout” button to check out.
Before payment, a variety of registration prompts are required to be completed by the registrant.
Emergency Contact Prompt (required)
- The first prompt will ask you for the name, phone number, and relation of a contact person in the case of an emergency.
Permission to Leave Alone (required)
- Please check either the “yes” or “no” box to indicate whether or not your child may leave camp on his/her own.
Authorized Pick up Prompt (not required)
- If your child will be picked up at the end of each day, use this space to indicate who has permission to pick up your child.
Health History Prompt (not required)
- In this section, please indicate any and all allergies, medical conditions, or any other health related conditions of which we should be aware.
T-Shirt Prompt (required)
- Each camper will receive a Camps T-shirt on the second day of camp. Please use the T-shirt prompt section to indicate what size each of your children will require.
Marketing Prompt (required)
- A marketing prompt will appear asking participants to identify how they heard about intramurals. Participants will select from the following options from the drop down box: Activity Brochure, E-mail, Word of Mouth, Newsletter, Newspaper, Posters or Flyers, Previous Participant, or Website. Please select the option most relevant to you.
Other (not required)
- The last prompt will be a section for notes. This section can be used to relay any other information necessary to the camps staff or to expand on any of the above prompts.
Use a valid Visa or MasterCard to make an online payment by filling in the required fields and clicking “Complete Transaction”.
Read and accept the Liability Waiver. You will not be eligible for registration if you do not agree to the Liability Waiver.
It is highly recommended to print your receipt at time of purchase, although receipts can be accessed at any time. A receipt can be printed at time of purchase by clicking on the printer icon located at the bottom and/or top right of the page.
Note: Receipts can be accessed by going to “Current/Future Registration”, located under “My Account”, and selecting the “E-mail Receipt” function.
Note: Please do not leave any items in your cart at time of logout.