As a student or an all-inclusive member of the gym, you get access to both fitness centres at Montpetit and Sports Complex, the pool, group fitness classes, squash courts, and drop-in sports!
Registration period is for all other activities offered at an extra cost. This year’s registration period starts Tuesday September 8th and ends Thursday September 17th. Students and employees can register online for ALL Campus Rec registered activities using Gee-Gee Reg. Take a look at all the various ways to get active this year:
- Dance classes (Ballet, Hip Hop, Dancehall, Jazz, Lyrical, Zumba Party)
- Martial arts classes (Aikido, Fencing, Karate, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts)
- Fitness programs (Indoor Cycling, Kickboxing, Pilates, Running, Training camp, Weight training, and Yoga)
- Intramural sports (Ball hockey, Basketball, Dodgeball, Flag football, Hockey, Soccer, Ultimate, and Volleyball)
- Outdoor adventures (Canoe camping, Cave exploration, Cross-country skiing, Dog sledding and snowshoeing, Hiking, Rafting, Whale watching, Winter camping)
- Swimming lessons
- Skating lessons
So whether you enjoy the thrill of trying new things, or simply maintaining an active routine... Whether it’s the excitement of participating in group activities, or challenging your own personal fitness goals... Whether it’s the satisfaction of working up a good sweat in your favourite team sport, or putting time aside to yourself to de-stress with an activity you enjoy... Campus Rec is sure to have an activity perfect for you!